Welcome to the Edgbaston Physiotherapy Clinic
Conveniently located close to Birmingham City Centre, we have been offering a highly respected and friendly physiotherapy service for over 45 years.
The Edgbaston Physiotherapy Clinic is situated in the prosperous, leafy suburb of Edgbaston, Birmingham, which is in the heart of the Edgbaston business area in a quiet position amid a number of elegant period buildings that form part of the Edgbaston Conservation Area.
The Practice has two private treatment rooms, a waiting room and car parking, in addition to which there is free (one hour) on-street parking.
Our highly qualified and experienced team includes:
• Based on 45 years of physiotherapy services that Barry Maddox has provided to the local community.
• We treat a wide-range of musculoskeletal, neurological and vestibular conditions (see our Treatments page!)
• Priority appointments for recent injuries.
• Full rehabilitation of sports injuries.
• Full range of electro-medical and laser treatments available.
• X-rays, MRI.s and CT Scans can be arranged locally.
• Ground-floor rooms with easy access. (A ramp is available for patients who cannot negotiate the two steps up to the front door.)
• Private treatment rooms and friendly atmosphere in quiet surroundings.
• We are recognised by all the major private medical insurance companies.
• Very close to the City Centre, the main A456 Hagley Road and the Five Ways Railway Station.
Over 45 years of experience within physiotherapy treatment.
Call us on
(0121) 455 0555 to see how we can help you